11/22/15

Scavenger Hunts n Stuff


Hey kids, I'm sending you all on a scavenger hunt! 
No, this is not the 2nd grade 
No, this is not Easter

THIS IS SOMETHING BIGGER
 

Deep, DEEEEEEEEP into our very own Lone Peak High School there are 8 of Aristotle's own fresh mixtapes, but they're not just sitting out in the open. They're hidden, and only I know where they are. 

And now I'll pull a Shamwow commercial on you by saying, "BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE!!" Not only will you get a mixtape that will off your scalp because it's so tomahawk, but you'll also get a taste of who Aristotle really is (cough cough, you'll get a reveal) WHOOP.
  
Now, I know you can't read my mind, so I'll be letting you in on a few deep-dish clues tomorrow morning on where these bomb mixtapes might be hiding.

Go, run free! Don't forget to check back in tomorrow morning.
For now, bless yourself with a little simmer down Sunday (even though you all have probably heard this song 23095 times because Nelson has some bomb tracks) 

FEEL IT

4 comments: