11/23/15

Blue's clues


1. Located in the hall notorious for hardcore M.O. seshs. Rated 5/5 stars on Best M.O. Spots at LP by @nastycouples2k15 put out some hot kiss fires!!


2. Ladies, this one is for you... Cough cough metal box that dispenses gifts to battle good ol Mother Nature. 


3.

4. When Nelson's class doesn't quench the creative thirst (hydration is key) 


IN THE HEART OF NELSON'S CLASSROOM:

5. Find your Paris on pg.13

6. Radio waves. Microwaves infrared radiation visible light ultra violet X-RAYS GAMMA RAAYYYYYYS.

7. Desk 31/35.

8. Nowhere but up. 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. But I haven't taken them. I wonder if anyone's ever going to find them.

      Delete
    2. Nope. Never. You'll never be able to make popcorn in class again.

      Delete
  2. I want to do this!! please say that they are still there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE THEY STILL THERE?? CUZ I JUST READ THIS POST AND I WANT TO FIND ONE!!

    ReplyDelete