11/29/15

1998-2015

Aristotle: a blogging fetus of a feeble 3 weeks in a sea of seasoned authors who have been blogging for 3+ months.
I'm feeling a little out of my league. 

I'm revealing someone even I don't know, let alone all that stumble upon my blog.
So this is an introduction. 
Here is my virtual handshake to you.
Let's start at the beginning.


1998 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I'm just happy to be here.


1999 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I burned my head (I still have a bald spot)


2000 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & messy is my middle name. My sister is my favorite adventure buddy.


2001 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I want to be a pro bug hunter when I grow up.


2002 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & DISNEYLAND IS THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTHHHH (inhales all Dole Whips within a 5 mile radius)


2003 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I am an actual princess. Ask my dad.


2004 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & selling Girl Scout cookies is tough business, man.


2005 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & Pokemon is liiiiiiife (wanna trade some cards?)


2006 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I probably annoyed my brother today.


2007 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & a kid at school made fun of me for wearing boy shoes but it's ok because I whooped his trash playing soccer at recess.


2008 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I wear soccer shorts under my jeans because my mom won't let me wear them to school.


2009 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I'm a jock... haaaaaahahahahaha
P.S. beach babe status??


2010 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & yes, you should be as concerned for my sanity as I am in this pic 
(I was in a play if that helps) *shivers* These were the Dark Years.



2011 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I put off a 25 hour project until the night before it was due. 
Still got an A, but I'm pretty sure it was because my teacher felt sorry for me.


2012 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I cried when I got home after I chopped off all my hair.


2013 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & this... that's it.


2014 - Hi. My name is Aristotle & my double chin game has reached it's peak 
(@benclark @ryleeollerton) and how cute is my dad's cul-de-sac?


Hi. My name is Aristotle.

Right and left specific socks have to be on the correct feet or I can't function.

I can't wash my hands with "grandma soap". You know the stuff. If you don't, picture your grandma, then picture SMELLING like your grandma with 10x more grandma. If all else fails, wash your hands at McDonalds and you'll smell like an assisted living home for dayyyys.

If you ask if I currently have a turf burn, the answer is probably yes.
My favorite smell is my mom's fresh baked bread. Wish I could insert a scratch and sniff, but ya know, blogger isn't that cool yet.

I can only pop my neck to the left.

You'd better believe come December 1st I'm going to have Michael Bublé's
Christmas album blasting higher than the heat in my car. If you plan on driving with me, bring your earplugs and a blanket. I drive with the windows down in all weather conditions.

Goodbyes make me cry every time.


Thank you for letting me be the random kid that transferred into your A2 class. 

Thank you for letting me swear in every post and not say anything about it.
 (My mom would tell you a different story) 

Thank you for being the 3am post that changed my mind.

Thank you for writing so well I want to #steal all of it.

 Please forgive me, but this goodbye tastes bitter on the tip of my tongue
Like I just licked asphalt but I want it to taste like candy.

But I think I'm ready for this

Hi. My name is Aristotle


 Megan Running. It's nice to finally meet you.










13 comments:

  1. I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER!!

    Oh my I'd forgotten about that video.
    Yeah and you're a good blogger even if you "don't know how it's done".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unbelievable. Can I be you please?
    A scratch and sniff would be sick and I'm with you on the windows down in all weather conditions. Can you please speak with my carpool?
    Seriously so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is incredible. I've loved every post and i can't wait for the posts in the future. i've loved getting to know you but its so nice to meet you officially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a creative idea! I loved reading your blog this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so fantastic! Loved the going by years thing, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You moved to Paris late, but none of us can tell.

    You make me want to get my daughter into soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my I love this. you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're lovely dralin. (in carters funny voice)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Hi. My name is Aristotle & this... that's it." @This

    It's a monday I've got nothing going on.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. i honestly can't tell you how much i loved this.
    megan running, you are really, rather, extraordinary.

    this was hilarious and real and inspiring and mostly hilarious and also i love you.
    basically this was my favorite reveal.
    and the timeline thing was such a good idea, i feel like i know you better than anyone now.

    " - (inhales all Dole Whips within a 5 mile radius)
    - Hi. My name is Aristotle & I am an actual princess. Ask my dad.
    - Hi. My name is Aristotle & Pokemon is liiiiiiife (wanna trade some cards?) [[[MEGAN THIS MADE ME LOVE YOU LIKE 10X MORE IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE CAN WE PLEASE PLAY POKEMON TOGETHER I WOULD LOVE THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA I AM OBSESSED]]]
    - OLAN ROGERS YESSSSS.
    - the double chin pic. honestly just marry me already. its legal now
    - If you ask if I currently have a turf burn, the answer is probably yes.
    My favorite smell is my mom's fresh baked bread. Wish I could insert a scratch and sniff, but ya know, blogger isn't that cool yet.
    - You'd better believe come December 1st I'm going to have Michael Bublé's
    Christmas album blasting higher than the heat in my car. If you plan on driving with me, bring your earplugs and a blanket. I drive with the windows down in all weather conditions.


    megan please be my best friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is honestly the best reveal I've ever read. SOOOO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete